Friday, January 23, 2009

Subway Love!


Toofhairy appeals to everyone. Last night, I (Daniel) was on the subway on my way home, wearing a Toofhairy Mini on my bag. Then all of a sudden this very special guy walks in, he was very tall, broad, had a bushy beard, and long shaggy hair.


He was wearing something that would best be described as a contemporary version of Fred Flintstone's outfit, and as soon as he entered the train car I was on, he spotted me and pointed to my Toofhairy Mini and said "That's a BIG toof!!!" then he flashed me a smile and kept walking through the crowded train. That made my day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's cute

Bibi

LEon said...

why didn't you ask him to take a photo with the u and toof?

Spök-spök said...

I didn't have my camera with me, or I would have asked him. One should always carry their camera, Always! :)

Unknown said...

I love that toy!! hahahha.. ut I think yours is more cute than the Fred Flintstone right? hehehehe..thumbs up!!

LEon said...

Spök-spök, Get a camera mobile phone! :P

Spök-spök said...

C.Alv.B - Thanks! :)

LEon - I think I have to get a camera phone!

Joshua said...

thanks for visiting my blog! will be linking you up asap!!

nice plush toy tooth!

Marie Reed said...

Fun! Random people experiences are so cool!