Thursday, November 1, 2007

Grrr!



I feel so defeated. The shipment with the latest Spok-characters should have been here a month ago, but the shipping company keep screwing things up. At least they're finally here in boston, but since Monday (it's Thursday now) I've been calling and been told that they're gonna arrive that same day. No sign of them yet.

I called again today, and said "I've been told they're gonna be delivered the same day for the last three days! When are they being delivered? Today, or not?" and got the reply "We'll call you". Click.

I seriously hate that shipping company. They have no idea what they're doing, and customer care is for them a totally unknown word. Not only have I had to pay over $600 in hidden fees that were NOT included in the original price, but I have also had to wait over a month from the date when they told me they were gonna be here.

Next time I'm using DHL, FedEx, TNT, or UPS.

Btw, the picture has nothing to do with this anger I'm feeling. It's from when I went to NY with Wester and the gang. I heart NY.

*Update: I just got a call, they will definitely be delivered tomorrow. It's about time, I have orders to send out!

0 comments: