Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yay. Scary. Giggles!

Great news! A big UK chain (which I don't want to name here yet) is gonna carry the Spok-spoks! They have stores in the ten biggest cities in the UK, and hopefully we can have them out in stores in time for the christmas rush.

I'm watching The Da Vinci Code on DVD right now, it's not very good. Earlier this evening I watched a documentary on youtube about Varg Vikernes, better known as Count Grishnak. He was one of the central figures in the Norwegian Black metal circuit, not to mention a murderer and church burner. A scary documentary about a very disturbed person. It's an interesting portrayal of the Black Metal subculture nonetheless.

I also watched this clip.



Up next in our carnival of maturity, Daniel eats a booger!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that before, but it still made me laugh. I wonder if it's fake.