Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday.

It's weekend, which is nice. I've been working on the Spoks for a few hours today, and am proud to be able to announce that they soon will be available in Italy as well. There's a big Spok-spok following in Italy, my theory is that it's because of the success of Tokidoki (an Italian guy making designer toys under the moniker Tokidoki). So the Spoks are slowly spreading across the globe, only Africa and South America left to conquer. :)

I also went to Super 88 and got some groceries, and some snacks. M is sick, so I got her some comfort food. Then I cooked an improv version of Swedish hash. It was pretty good.

Later today I have to finish a couple of reviews, and then paint for a couple of hours. It's one of those busy yet relaxed Saturdays.